quinta-feira, janeiro 04, 2007

Diary...

2.1.2007

Today it's time to do some house stuff. As my family is a large one, I'm doing laundry all day long. This is the 3th time I went to the roof to pic up dryed clothes and put there some more to dry.
Not very interesting, I know, but need to be done.
:))

Laundry (by Loca....)


3.1.2007

Wednesday
This year I really love wednesdays cause I don't have any classes to teach, so I only have to go to work if we have meetings. That happens normally twice a month. I usually save a bit of the afternoon to go to the beautiful places around my city and charge batteries for the week.

Today was the first school day of this term and I didn't have to go all the way to Barreiro. So I went to Portinho da Arrábida beach, were I find inspiration all year long and took some nice photos. I walked for two hours along the beach, waited for the sunset to beggin, there's always great sunsets there and then came home and was blessed with three great smiley faces waiting for me.

I then went with my kids to eat a pizza (the kids are always asking for junk food and in my house they only get that sometimes), came home and played a bit.

I'm now ready to start another term in my school....
:))

Portinho da Arrábida (by Loca....)

Sem comentários: